All Corsa Forum banner

Arden blue corsa club 1.2 16v

4K views 57 replies 17 participants last post by  Aaron_d95 
#1 ·
hi guys,

i have been on this forum a few years now and haven't started a projects thread yet. Mostly because i haven't been modifying my car!

However i recently started buying bits for it and began the modding!

1.2 Vauxhall Corsa club
Arden blue
'W' reg (2000)

This is how it looked when i bought it in 2010

First things i did was give it a good wash and debadge

Next came the debadged grill

Then nothing happened for a long time! Until i bought some depos for it about a month ago.

That was really the start of the modifying surge, since then i have been buying things for it on a weekly basis.

Bought an irmy splitter, that needs spraying. but i trial fitted it for a pic. Also bought a gsi/sport spoiler in black too but no pic of that.

Then came the cav gsi (slabs) alloys

And then ofcourse the 40mm lows

And here is how she stands atm!

On the final picture you can also see the colour coded door handles.

I have fitted calibra leather seats in the car but have no pictures of them atm

Future plans/purchases

On friday i am off to pick up:

cat back powerflow exhaust system
wind deflectors
new door speakers

I am also planning on rear window tints
maybe abit more lows
then will just be a case of touching up the paint.

There may not be many exitiing updates in this thread as i am planning on buying a 1.6 sport soon. I will however be transfering alot of the mods over onto the sport!

See less See more
#2 ·
Please tell me you haven't just lowered it using springs only.

#5 ·
The rear has shortened shocks, but standard shocks on the front atm i'm afraid. It will only be for a few weeks until pay day and i will be buying new shocks and springs kit

Car looks good mate, never really been keen on the de-badged grills though, definitely get that splitter on soon they transform the soft looking front of the car :)
Thanks dude, im happy with how differant it looks/feels just with a few simple mods. i will be getting the splitter and sppoiler sprayed when payday comes around aswell as new shocks and springs as mentioned above

#9 ·
If your lowering to 60mm you really should use uprated shocks or you have that in mind?, my mate had a Corsa b with 16inch softstars with a 45 profile tire, he had gmax springs and shocks and never got a problem with scrubbing or anything unless people got in the back
i have uprated shocks on the rear mate. its just when looking at the arch clearance, it looks like it will foul on the tyre :confused:

#15 ·
Would stay away from black for the reasons you said, not sure about white unless you colour coded the plastics. alloys re-furbed to factory colour always look good, I know the shop near mine does a standard colour with a pearl effect that I want to go for on mine as it looks great, or maybe a lighter grey colour or amphasite? :)

#22 ·
Its update time!

Today i took a trip to manchester and met Dan Richards, great guy!

Anyway, we filled my car with:

Full stainless powerflow exhaust with decat
Team heko wind deflectors
Black parcel shelf (no holes)
Head unit
Upgraded door speakers

So far i have everything fitted except the exhaust. I am currently waiting on a friend to let me use his ramp in his garage.

Only two pictures so far,

I have also purchased a GSI front bumper. which is curently sat in my dads garage in Bath. i will be collecting that in a few weeks and getting it on the car.

Quite a happy chappy at the moment!

#35 ·
car is in the garage atm, getting the full exhaust system fitted, needs some modification to make it fit properly.

pictures to come when its fitted
what needs doing dude, it should be a straight swap :confused:

#45 ·
Slight update:

Today I came home from work to a few goodies!

Thanks to Samo and Zapmole for these expertly wrapped parts!

Gsi side skirts and uprated rear shocks

Got the day off tomorrow so will be swapping the shocks over and adding more lows to the rear!

Near future plans are to get the skirts, arches and top of rear bumper colour coded.
Pick up Gsi bumper from my dads
Get spoiler sprayed up
Refurb and spray alloys white

Thanks for looking C+C welcome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.