All Corsa Forum banner
Welcome To All Corsa Forum

New Member Introductions

New to the forum? Take a minute and introduce yourself to the rest of the community!

Community Rules

Please take a moment to review our community rules before posting.
General

Car Chat

General car chat and also post pictures of your own cars. PLEASE NOTE: Do not post any help request threads in this section.
14.4M
14.4M

Photoshop Section

Show off your Photoshops, view others, make requests or just chat about anything regarding Photoshop.
1.2M
1.2M

All Electronics

Post anything about computers, gaming, internet, hardware, software, home electronics, mobiles etc here.
1.1M
1.1M
Help and Advice Help & Advice covering Interior, Exterior, Mechanical, ICE, Wheels etc.

Interior & Exterior

Anything to do with the Interior & Exterior.
6.1M
6.1M

Ice, Electrics & Lighting

Anything to do with Ice, Electrics & Lighting.
9M
9M

Mechanical, Exhaust & Performance/Tuning

Anything to do with Mechanical, Exhaust & Performance/Tuning.
18.9M
18.9M

Wheels, Brakes and Suspension

Anything to do with Wheels, Brakes and Suspension.
3.8M
3.8M

Detailing

Ask questions or show off and discuss cleaning/detailing.

Motor Insurance

Insurance Discussion
Tutorials & FAQs How-To's, and Common Questions about the forum. PLEASE NOTE: Do not post any help questions in this section.
Classified Adverts Parts, cars, accessories for sale or wanted.

Cars for sale

Post details of cars for sale here.
1.6M
1.6M

Parts for sale

Post details of parts for sale here. To post here you need to be a Gold Member or have been an All Corsa user for at least 30 days and have more than 30 posts.
3.5M
3.5M

Cars, Parts, and general items wanted

Post your wanted ads here.
2.1M
2.1M

Ebay and other external links

Post all other links/adverts here.
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Off Topic Discussions

General Chat

Talk about anything but Cars here. . PLEASE NOTE: Do not post any help request threads, or threads about cars in this section.
4.5M
4.5M

Humour

A place for jokes, daft humour, wierd and funny ebay links etc.
1.2M
1.2M
Meets and Events

Shows and National events.

Details and reports of shows and national events. National Organiser's are Sam and Samo.
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Hi, Any help really appreciated, I bought a cheap Corsa D or it was at the start. 1.4 SXI 2010. It had a couple of issue when I bought it which were the fan was constantly running (spanner light on) and had a slight oil leak from rocker cover or PCV valve. Anyhow I've put a new thermostat on...
      1 reply   30 views
  2. Hi, I have a 2011 Corsa SE. The passenger side window has been acting up since I bought the car recently. The switch on the passenger side fully works, (one touch, up down etc.) however using the passenger window from the driver's switch is a different story. I can bring the window down with or...
      3 replies   3K views
  3. Hi guys and girls, I hope this is the correct section to write about the problem I have that has really got me to my wits end. I have a corsa 1.0 2012 so it’s the a engine not the z, I bought the car with the chain jumped. So I’ve had the head sent off and professionally rebuilt so I know the...
      3 replies   2K views
  4. Hi all, as the last thread on this topic seems to be from the 2010s, I wanted to start a fresh one and see if anyone can give me some advice. I am looking to replace my 1999 Corsa B's Blaupunkt car 300 radio with something cheap that has USB and aux functionality. Thanks to this thread, I've...
      1 reply   31 views
  5. Changing your Faulty built-in PCV valve using Basic Tools. Over time, sludge, fuel and oil varnish deposits can accumulate inside the PCV valve and will restrict or even block the flow of crankcase gases through the PCV valve hose. When the PCV system is clogged, blow-by vapors won’t get sucked...
      0 replies   55 views
See all new posts