All Corsa Forum banner

AllCorsa Stickers and Keyrings

6K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  corsaez 
#1 · (Edited)
Recently we've been having a lot of members asking for car stickers. Seeing as ADam is rarely active on here anymore, Lee has asked me if this would be something I'll be willing to take on officially.

So here they are,
AllCorsa external stickers
Measuring 230mm
I only have white available, but if a different colour is preffered, let me know and I will get them made with my next order.

Stickers £1.50 each
Keyrings £2.00 each

P&P £1.00 per order to UK Mainland

Payment must be sent via PayPal as a gift to alex.evans[at]msn.com
Along with a PM including;
Your full name
Postal address
Design required

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks for doing this Alex. I appreciate it.

#8 ·
I only have white available, but if a different colour is preffered, let me know and I will get them made with my next order.

#9 ·
Most colours.
Black, white, blue, orange, red etc.
I've had a request for black. I just want to know what colour you guys prefer.
I want to keep the price as cheap as possible, but if I'm only going to be ordering say, 5 of each colour I'd have to adjust the price for those specific colours.

#14 ·
It's not hard to use proper punctuation either. Pot calling the kettle black, Sir.

Sorry Lee, was on my phone, cheers!

And I'll be getting a project thread on the go this evening I think, so look out for a shitty Corsa :)

why? it's not hard to type in english MINE
Why? It's not hard to type in English, "MINE".

Reactions: Lee
#18 ·
Yeah I got two stickers coming, M3 Ultra mirrors, bridgestone wheel trims (till my insurance company will allow me to lower at a decent price), Muse sticker and a new bootlock surround coming (that will be colour coded) - gonna get some of that oil seed or something to get the trims looking nice and black, and pull the trims off the sides too (got some bug and tar remover) - then give the car a good clean and smash some photos on. Should maybe look decent for once (apart from the faded paintwork...)

#19 ·
Anyone who buys the stickers, can you post pics in here of them on your cars please? It just help with potential buyers when trying to visualise them. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.