All Corsa Forum banner

Breaking Corsa Sport: Audio, Irmscher, Performance, Suspension parts.

3K views 60 replies 11 participants last post by  Danny 
#1 · (Edited)
OUnfortunately the time has come to break my Corsa. Everything's available, but I want to keep it as a rolling shell as it's easier to get rid of that way.
I work a lot of long hours, so can't guarantee parts will be taken off and posted immediately, but I'll do what I can.
Most prices are negotiable as a lot are just of the top of my head. I'll give you money off if you buy a few things, and of course combine postage costs with multiple items.

Engine:

Powerbox inlet manifold. About 6 months old, great performance difference, fitted in an hour or two. Comes with intake pipe to airbox. £80

Jansport (I think, can't remember) 4-2-1 manifold. Few dings on the bottom where it's scraped, doesn't blow though. Surface rust. £80

Custom made Powerflow cat-back exhaust system. Will fit any standard Corsa engine except 1.0. Sounds lovely, good condition - would look new with a bit of a polish. Can give you the receipt for lifetime guarantee. 3x4"(ish) oval tip. Nice sound, but not stupidly loud. £160

K&N panel filter. Will be cleaned and re-oiled before sending: £20 Sold

Almost brand new cam sensor: £30
Almost brand new crank sensor: £30
Almost brand new HT leads: £15
Almost brand new spark plugs (Bosch Super4): £15
All of the above have done about 10 miles.

X16XE coilpack: £10

Quickshift gear linkage with nylon bushes: £40

Suspension:

Brand new (never got round to fitting them) power flex bushes for front wishbones: £30
Gaz rear coilovers. Good condition. Originally from a Nova I think, but they fit my corsa fine with a DIY rubber bush either side: £100
Gmaxx front shortened shocks with -40mm springs: £60
Sport ARB (thicker than standard) with powerflex bushes: £40
1.6 Brakes. Good GM disks, pads are past it. £30

Irmshcher Softstars, 4x100PCD ET49 15x6". 2 brand new Uniroyal Rainsport 2s, 2 Toyo Proxes T1Rs with around 4mm (will double check this). Could do with a refurb, fairly deep kerbing in one, rest are pretty good.
£180 with 4 tyres, £120 without Uniroyals. Sold

Unused 14" spare with Michelin tyre: £20

Interior:

Sport seats, good condition, minimal bolster wear: £80
Black manual window door cards: £30
Black door pockets with electric window switches: £20
Black carpet: £30
Sport/Tigra grey and orange 140mph clocks, good condition, 91000 miles: £25
Underseat tray: £20
Good condition gear gator: £5
MFD: £5
Vibe Slick A3 amp: £50
Vibe Slick 6x9s: £30 (can include parcel shelf cut for them if you collect)
Fusion CA-IP500 iPod dock head unit. Great bit of kit this. You can put your ipod inside it, avoid having wires everywhere for it. No cage unfortunately: £70
3rd brake light: £5
3 spoke airbag steering wheel: £30

Exterior:

Arden blue GM spoiler with backing plate: £30
Mudflaps: £10
Arden blue bootlock surround with anthracite badge: £10 Sold
Arden blue door handles, lacquer wear on one side: £15
Punto rear wiper: £10 Sold
Smoked Depo headlights: £35 Sold
Debadged grill: £10 Sold

See less See more
#8 ·
Are you brakes sorted now mate?

How much for whole assembly inc pedal servo and master cylinder?
If Depos fall through ill have t hose too

#10 ·
£25 seems reasonable, but I don't want to have another fuxked set of stuff obviously.

Does pedal dip when car started etc, and does car start braking from top of pedal not at the bottom

#20 ·
Will take it for £25 delivered mate. Just some rake
It apart, remove all as one (probably easier anyway) need ASAP though, as I'm
Off Work

Reactions: Ashleyybryan
#29 ·
I haven't got the spare ones no, it was in the MR2 when I bought it. Just got the classic iPod one in.
It's got the wiring loom from the HU and I could sell the wiring harness adapter from the Corsa if you wanted it, but isn't yours a Corsa C?
It's a great HU, I would have kept it, but the aerial in the MR2 doesn't work so move fitted the DAB one out the Corsa.

#30 ·
Yeah, just Depos. Obviously they asked first, and I don't want to jump the gun, or step on anybody toes. Just wondered if it was a person likely
To pay, or if they gave a date when they get paid etc

#34 ·
This bump is 50p lol.

Anyway, Danny, sorry for delaying the purchase of ARB, Having problems with my car so I can't come down and I feel it is unfair that you always take a 1 hour drive to drop stuff off. I'll let you know as soon as I can come round.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.