All Corsa Forum banner

corsa b bits, flocked trim, exhaust calibra leather etc.

3K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Joe Carr 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,
My corsa's is off to the scrapyard so I've got a few bits to sell.

I have a sportex 3 inch outward rolled backbox and race pipe for 1.2/1.4/1.6. Small bit of rust on the back of the backbox. When it was put on the mechanic heated the back box joint to give extra clearance from the axle.I paid £120 about 6 months ago but haven't used the car for the past 3 months asking £80 collection only.

more pics:
http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu210/joecarr1992/Seats and exhaust/

2x chrome door handles. 1 has slight damage as can be seen in the pic. £7 a pair posted. £5 for the pair including the damaged handle.

Edge active 12 inch sub. Bought from Audio Repair centre as reconditioned. £25 Collection only.

corsa b iso adapter £5 posted.

Blue led interior set up - everything except eloctric windows so mfd, speedo, heater, courtesy light with tinted vectra cover and map lights, rear fog light switch, headlight level switch, light selector. Flocked surround is not included. £35 posted

black leather with blue stitching gaitor set - £8 posted

powerflex exhaust mount £3 posted

2x richbrook door pins, only have the one allen key but its just a normal small one. £8 a pair posted.

arden blue touch up kit, lots of paint left £4 posted

Corsa Haynes manual 1997-2000 good condition £6 posted

standard indicators £5 posted.

carbon wrapped heater trim. bought from ebay so not badly done - £5 posted

bits of interior trim, the carbon wrapped mfd cover was done by me so not great but can just be removed. open to offers.

Open to offers on everything tbh. If anyone has any comments on price but is not interested in buying please pm me
Payment by paypal either gift, or sale and you pay the extra 4% fee. Cash on collection for the collected items.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.