#1 · (Edited)
hi guys
Any Queries About Items Please PM Me!!
so this thread can stay tidy.
i dont care if they can be found cheaper else where so dont post

Chrome vectra interior door handles, 5 pairs availiable, £6.50 posted

new disks and pads still in boxes for corsa b 1.0l 12v £15 +p&p

pair of black interior door handles £4.50 posted

astra interior light with alarm sensors and map lights £8 posted (fit corsa b with a bit of wiring)

Ripspeed single din dvd/cd/mp3 headunit £65 posted
for further details on spec etc [clicky
item is in very good condition was only in car for a couple of months and is like new,
only selling due to needing funds for other items

Astra light

corsa b semi smoothed boot lid, in flame red, needs a little filling and repainting also has gsi spoiler with saxo extension attatched £35 collection only

Black badboy bonnet in need of repair cracks above 1 extension, couple of dents, easily fixed, £40 collection only

See less See more
#14 ·
Fitted my Vectra light today.
Looks great.

Bit of a pain to fit though because mine's a sport so the standard light has an alarm sensor in it. Spent ages thinking it wasn't working but it turned out that the piece of wire I was using must have been split :palm:

Cheers Steve.

#27 ·
hi guys
Any Queries About Items Please PM Me!!
so this thread can stay tidy.
i dont care if they can be found cheaper else where so dont post

new disks and pads still in boxes for corsa b 1.0l 12v £15 +p&p

pair of black interior door handles £4.50 posted

astra interior light with alarm sensors and map lights £8 posted (fit corsa b with a bit of wiring)

Ripspeed single din dvd/cd/mp3 headunit £65 posted
for further details on spec etc [clicky
item is in very good condition was only in car for a couple of months and is like new,
only selling due to needing funds for other items

Astra light

corsa b semi smoothed boot lid, in flame red, needs a little filling and repainting also has gsi spoiler with saxo extension attatched £35 collection only

Black badboy bonnet in need of repair cracks above 1 extension, couple of dents, easily fixed, £40 collection only
Was going to ask where about you were from to buy the bonnet until I saw your sig.. Its upsetting :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.