All Corsa Forum banner

computer printer recmendations

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Turzartur1941 
#1 ·
right i need a cheap printer what can use cheap ink not the ones when its 30.00 a priinter but 50.00 for ink when there empty any one know what brands etc its mainley for pitures an cv's etc also photos

#2 ·
Stay away from Lexmark. Even compatible inks were hugely overpriced.

Epson genuine inks are reasonably expensive, but the compatible cartridges are dirt cheap. I used to be able to get a black and a colour cartridge for £2. I now have an Epson SX105 3-in-1, which uses 4 seperate cartridges. Cost me about a fiver for a complete set. Of course, I think using non-genuine inks void your warranty, but the printer was only 30 squids anyways.

#3 ·
The way it used to be with printers/ink prices was the cheaper the printer the more you got ripped off for inks.
I remember a deal i got from Dell lol, cost me £9.99 for a colour photo printer delivered (no bull) just iy was £22.99 for a black cartridge and £27.99 for a colour. as you can guess the inks were used and the printer was binned

Now i goty myself a nice colour one, just i had to catch it before it fell...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.