And, the new one after being cleaned :)

Next to my Parents Corsa C SXi 1.4 16v

Side View

Close Up of my Chrome Grill :)

Night Shots

An Expensive Shopping Trip

Finally All Fitted

Inside - Head Unit and Blue Bulbs

I'll post more pictures and updates when I have them!!!

Sam

#8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys - in response...

looks nice, what is that arthrotec 75 thing?
lol - it's a fire extinguisher! looked cool and the colour matched, so I put it in!

Really nice car mate apart from the grill and the wipers. If you change those to black ones, it would look a whole lot less tacky mate.
Anyway, nice car mate. Not too decided on the grille tbh, I think a plain black debadged one would look better.
yeah, i was going to go for a black grill and wipers etc, but nothing else on the car is going to be black - it will all be colour coded, so went down the chrome route, might still change eventually but we'll see :)

Woo CDX ftw! You have my wheels, less scuffed than mine though :D But why does yours have rear headrests when mine doesnt?
no idea lol! and my wheels are scuffed quite badly, just good photography on my part haha ;)

#9 ·
little update - got a blue LED festoon bulb in the boot now woo!

will post pics later...

#12 ·
Cheers bud! Love my ICE. Next up more screens!!!

#11 ·
Car looks well mate. As mentioned, chrome wipers and grill make it look cheap which this car isnt going to be if you do it right. Replace the wipers with some flat blades and bin the chrome grill in favour of a black one. Colour code plans are spot on mate. Cant beat a colour coded arden corsa. Exhaust wise I would stick with a single exit as twins tend to looks bad on corsa B's, the best to go for are a round 3" exit or a 5x3 oval. Irmy softstars would look very nice aswell. Only other thing I would suggest is replacing the door cards and seats with a sport or club interior. Will look very nice indeed if you stay away from the temptations of halfords.

#13 ·
footwell neons now fitted - again, pics soon :)

#15 ·
Thanks mate, i'm quite fond of my interior. but would love leather...

so today - had an absolute nightmare, serious panic...!!!
attempted to fit interior (footwell) neons on tuesday but failed miserably (cheap ****ty set from ebay lol) ended up taking so many things apart to get to wiring, head unit, ciggy adapter etc. gave up in the end and went round the missus place lol. i didn't listen to music on the way as it's only round the corner and couldn't be bothered to find the front panel of my head unit. didn't use the car much yesterday so again no head unit. today trided to use it.... nothing. it was dead. i pulled the whole centre unit apart trying to find the fault, had hundreds of cuts on my hands, bruises on my head (corsas are not designed to be easy to work upside down in!!!) and could not fix it at all. i was devastated as that head unit is amazing. so i gave it up as a bad job, ebayed for a new one (£300+ !!!) and decided to order it tomorrow :( i went back out into the car and decided to have another crack at the neons. this time i succeeded (woo!) and they look top notch :D

so i had a football match tonight, went to that, have just got back and OMG my fcuking head unit has decided it's absolutely fine now grrrr!!! obviously i'm glad i'm saving so much money by not having to replace it but why do cars scare you like this???!!!! lol. so yeah basically a bad couple of days that actually ended well!!!

oh - pics of neons, boot light and other little bits will be on here either tonight or tomorrow i hope :)

#16 ·
Pics of my interior/footwell neons :)

and the boot light (bad pics sorry)

#19 ·
it's ok bud, all sorted now - ta anyway

looking good mate what did you plug your neons up to?
they're hardwired to the ciggyu adaptor wires, with scotch locks - switch is above the rear fog lights one :)

#21 ·
dude it's more simple than you think, assuming the neons come with the right wires. i'll try uploading a pic rather than doing a tutorial maybe

#22 ·

this is how i wired my neons, obviously they came with the inverter, the 12v and earth connected to the wires on the back of the ciggy adaptor...

#23 ·
A couple of pics now after changing the courtesey light bulbs :)

#25 ·
the front ones (see pic above) are just two sidelight bulbs (W5Ws iirc) i don't have one in the back - unless you mean in the boot - which is a 42mm festoon bulb (again don't quote me, it's worth checking)

#27 ·
it is a festoon bulb in most corsas, but CDX has the alarm sensor and button in the middle, so it's two sidelight bulbs :)

i assume rear will be a festoon though, easy to meove and measure buddy

#28 ·
Ah right, is it not possible to get a brighter sidelight bulb? I dont want a different colour... just brighter :p

And also, what does that alarm sensor do, because from what I can tell the alarm only goes off if you open a door or try and start the engine. Ive set the alarm and then waved my hand through the sunroof and nothing happens?

#30 ·
Yeah - should be easy to find them, eBay is always a good bet, or ask at your local Halfrauds etc. The sensor bit is supposedly to alter senstivity or something to do with the imobiliser - check the old manual for an exact explaination! OH, and I've never actually tested my alarm...!

hi mate cars looking good! where in southampton are you from, are you ever down the staples car park
Cheers man, nope, have never really wandered about looking for fellow modders - I'm from Totton, we should try and organise something locally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.