All Corsa Forum banner

Fuse Listing (From Haynes Manual)

174K views 47 replies 25 participants last post by  Zafirr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#7 ·
i just checked all of my fuses as the radio stopped working, and the fuse had blown, in the haynes manual it says that fuse 17/18 should be 10/20A, but on the cover covering the fuse box it says they should both be 15A, does anybody no which one i should follow?

#8 ·
radio permanent live feed

hi the radio p[ermanent live feed in my daughters car a N reg corsa is also on fuse 1

which is good as it just saved the wiring in the car by blowing the fuse when it cam e out of its connector and shorted.... so all minor the things that work with ignition off are protected on this one
cheers
mikey wikey

#9 ·
radio permanent live feed

hi
the radio permanent live feed in my daughters car a N reg corsa is also on fuse 1

which is good as it just saved the wiring in the car by blowing the fuse when it came out of its connector and shorted.... so all minor the things that work with ignition off are protected on this fuse
cheers
mikey wikey

#10 ·
Excellent post thanks for this my reverse lights weren't working and my speedo (not the best trying to guess how fast your driving :laugh:) wasn't working either as i blew the fuse with my neons on and trying to plug somthing in the cigarette lighter wouldve been there allday if it wasn't for this thanks again:thumbs_up:

#11 ·
I have just bought a Corsa 1.0i (B) model 2000 (w) for my son and the horn is not working, I have already checked the fuse (no 1) thats ok and have put a 12v supply direct on to the horn and it works is there anything else I need to check. Thanks any advice welcome

#17 ·
Clock? You mean the MFD or the lights for the instrument panel?

#19 ·
Fuse 17, 10 Amperes

#22 ·
Not all corsa's are fitted with it, some just have like a 'tray' on the top of the dashboard in the middle. If you have a standard headunit, it send uses the TWI/I2C protocol to send data to the MFD to display the current radio station name

#25 ·
It's possible that the amperage going through it is too high for the fuse :p

Look to see what is connected to that fuse and unplug everything. The reconnect it all 1 by 1 until you find the one that blows

#28 ·
Indicators? Can you hear the relay clicking in the fusebox when the indicators are supposedly on?