All Corsa Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Mechanical, Exhaust & Performance/Tuning
    Alright Guys, Basically, my Water pump connector into the engine has snapped...and I think it's just a case of getting the snipped bit of the screw out the hole and replacing the part...Does anybody know what that 'part' is that connects the tube into the engine? Would be really appreciated if...
  2. Interior & Exterior
    Asked before but It's so difficult to find them?? Vauxhall Corsa B Mudflaps preferably the original ones and would be better if they're brand new! Ebay literally has nothing on there and I can't think of anywhere else Also do the 'original' mud flaps need drill holes or do they clip on...
1-2 of 2 Results