All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, looking to sell a few things so i thought i would start with this.
i have for sale 1x 1.6 16v ECU taken from my corsa W reg the ECU had been professionally chipped by superchips, which costs a pretty penny! i have all the paper work to prove it has been done. The ECU was in full working order when it was removed from the car and has sat in my workshop ever since.
the super chip helps remove the cars flat spots and raises the rev limiter so you can get more out of each gear, depending on what you have don't to your engine depends on how much bhp you will get from it, superchips say its about 8bhp on a standard engine.
LINK to superchips page.

any questions im sure i can answer them. Thanks for looking :D
i will also be selling my dbilas inlet, exhaust manifold etc soon i just need to get myself sorted. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ive seen them chips on ebay for like 7 pound.Not saying you paid 7 pound but on that site it says 240 thats a bit steep isnt it lol but worth it i guess if you want more performance.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omg please do not imply that i have an 'ebay special' the ecu was reprogramed by a superchips dealer. its a completely differnt thing!

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Drop me a pm, when otherbits go up for sale mate

·
Pro Spanner Wielder
13,501 Posts
If my 1.6 wasn't masehd and off the road atm i'd buy it right now. Bad timing, lol. I was the one who showed interest when you tested the water with selling it a while back.

If you've still got it around the end of september i'll probably have it off you, although £130 is a bit out of my budget even if i wasnt rebuilding a car right now, lol.

Dave

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
dbilas, not a definat, trying to decide between that and a lexmaul

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lexmaul are ok, but they are a bit old fashioned, but if thats what your going for then there is one for sale HERE its lower down the page, it also says POA and i dare not ask as they are like rocking horse poo these days.

·
Dr frankenstein
8,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh just to confirm it will come with two key chips because i have two keys so i can take both chips out as i wont need them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.