All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyup, as the title says, ive decided to replace my halford specials with some proper alloys. im not bothered if they have tyres on, as long as theyre straight and in decent condition id be a happy chappy. i get paid 10th may so would ideally have a set found and for someone to hold onto them whilst i wait for my paycheck. if anyone can help me out or knows someone with a set going, then please im me. thanx

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to be honest, ive got no idea how much these alloys are worth so im open to offers. im generally thinking under £100 without tyres. If theyre in very good condition and have tyres, then id obviously pay more.

·
Registered
651 Posts
There's someone selling 5 cesaros in really good nick on the fb group with no tyres, cant remember his name though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont do fb, hate it with a passion!! damn, any chance you could get some details off him? :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
651 Posts
i dont do fb, hate it with a passion!! damn, any chance you could get some details off him? :thumbs_up:
Will have a look for you mate, things soon get lost on the page though as there's so many people posting.

EDIT: Just seen that they've been sold, no surprise as they were in mint condition.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
£100 for cesaros is cheap. they hover around £200.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I've always seen them
At around £100

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks anyway matey!! i kinda expected that cesaros will b more. id rather have the cesaros but would definately consider sxi's or even tigra 5 spokes. just having trouble finding some near me, i keep finding some good alloys but they always seam to be 2-4 hours drive away. the seach continues....

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Can get 4 wheels collected by courier for £25.

If you want them
Enough, you'll find a way if getting them

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ive never looked into a courier service because i always thought they would charge loads to pickup and deliver an item. im so nieve sometimes. lol

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts