All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fox Racing R2 15 inch.

Four alloys with tyres, one will need changing soon and the others are in ok condition. One of the alloys has a curb mark. The other three are in very good condition.

Cash on collection if picking up. And if you want it posting pay by paypal and add £40 for postage.

All pics show the scuffed alloy, all other wheels are in very good condition.

Let me know if your interested.

This is what they look like on!!

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fair comment. thats the only damage and it wouldn't take much to repair. im also open to offers though.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i aint repairing them i don't need them anymore, its upto the person who buys them if they want to repair them. im open for offers its not like thats the final price.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
40quid delivery, thats what lmf vauxhall charged me to delivery mine aswell.

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
i got some 15" fox alloys i want offers though i dont want to put a price on them lol!

sorry to kinda highjack your thread but just thought it would be useful while we were on the subject... btw i will be having the wheels refurbed.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah 195/45/15 tyres and you can get them cheap as you've found out. im not going to the meet unfortunately. its nearly a five hour drive to my house from where you live. Ill post for 30quid?

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes you will.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah i got mine when i bought the alloys last year for 35 each. can get them cheap

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.