Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I have some tigra alloys 15" all with tyres that have aboout minimum 5mm, 2 are almost new! There a bit scuffed, but they are all straight, i would refurb them myself but im busy with other things at the min hence the low price! anyway i think a center cap or 2 are missing but they look better without imo anyway lol.

Tyres are 185 55 15, et49 4x100 direct fit to any corsa. unless you got 5 stud conversion lol

Heres the pics:

Cash on collection only, not postage, can deliver if im out for a drive and your pretty local for some petrol money lol. or if you live on route to southend from london as i go there alot :D

£75.

Cheers.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpageee

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpage, open to offers, nelly can vouch that the tyres are pretty much new lol on two of them, the other 2 have lots of tread!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump £60 takes them.

·
Registered
512 Posts
How far are you away from Coventry? cause I'd have to come one night after work to collect as my next 3 weekends are full

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
about hour and a half 110 miles. i wish you told me lol i drove to birmingham the other day!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No like East london sort of distance lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
Cheers a bit far considering I'd get there about 7:30pm and then home at like 10ish thanks anyway though if they're still available in the future when I have a clear weekend I'll rip your arm off for them!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold. Close thread please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.