All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VAG range, anything else. I'm bored of driving a slow diesel.

To make this interesting ill accept anything that can be LPG'd for under budget however has to be over 200bhp and not have huge running costs :laugh:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Why type of car you after ace?

We talking hot hatch? Big power diesel? Coupe?
Maybe a CTR? I know the stigma they have, but cheap power, and I'm sure if driven properly, a decent MPG?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would have a CTR or another ATR but mpg was always low 20s, when I have power I can't drive it sensible :laugh:. I could stomach 35mpg from a petrol but that would have to be from a 40 mile round trip everyday which included a few country roads, a motorway and then a few more country roads.

I want something fun again, toys would be a bonus. My fiesta is getting about 46mpg (shows 52 but that's wrong) but I hate the car.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
The problem is going to be finding a car that does 40odd mpg when hooning it. Even the big diesels aren't likely to get that when giving them beans.

Your best bet is to kurb the right foot while driving to work etc, and then keep the spirited driving for weekends :)

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i could never spend 4k outright on a car, i could buy one cheap and spend that on it overtime lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.