All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts

Really like the older golfs.
Plans sound good; I like the wheels that are on tbh don't think there's a need to change them.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Big bumper Golf. Love it already.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really like the older golfs.
Plans sound good; I like the wheels that are on tbh don't think there's a need to change them.
They are standard wheels, they have just had the centres colour coded to the car, they will be changed and kept for winters but what with I dont know yet, too much choice :(

Are they the before and the after pics aswell? Seriously I'd do nothing more to that, it looks brilliant how it is!
They are before pictures mate, all of them are as soon as i got it home - Went to Cambridge to get it :laugh: :palm:

Big bumper Golf. Love it already.
i like it =]
Cheers guys, I love it :) cant wait to get it finished

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, forgot you can't tell emotions on a forum. I meant if thats the before pics then I don't know how you can better that in the after pictures because it looks brilliant exactly how it is.
Oh right haha, cheers mate! It is a nice car but I think and can still do a bit more with it :thumbs_up: Debadged grill has been ordered!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that looks awesome :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: what's the bodywork like ? any rust or corrosion ?
Theres no body rust at all! Theres a few stone chips on the bonnet and a small bubble around the wiper blank but thats literally it! There are a few dents and scratches, but in time they will all be sorted at the body shop :)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good man ! sounds like youv found a good example :thumbs_up: what mileage ?
115k which is relatively low for these cars, especially for how much I paid. I was looking at some as high as 190k!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
3dr = win.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that is pretty good for the age and type of car, like you say most golfs you see are 150 000 plus
Yeah it is good millage, and it did the 150 miles home without a single problem!

3dr = win.
:thumbs_up: 5 door golfs dont look too bad, but 3 doors are so much nicer

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Germans really know how to build a car! nice golf!
Completely agree, unfortunately.
Yeah they do :laugh: theres a couple of things that need fixing, like the boot lock doesn't work but for a 21 year old car it really is in good nick, and the bits that arent add to the project :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Would own. Love this, be nice to see another project on here thats not a corsa.

·
Registered
788 Posts
wow looks so clean, got a soft spot for these and the mk1, will definitely be keeping an eye on this and your plans sound spot on :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 335 Posts