All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
s reg manual, 52000 miles, good condition, 12 months mot, service history, absolutely standard and untouched. i bought this car just over a month ago for my 17 yearold girlfriend but insurance is just a bit too expensive for her in part time work.
will be going on the autotrader for £1650ono soon but thought i would try on here first for quick sale.

PAS, elec windows, elec headed mirrors, sports interior all bolsters and fabric absolutely mint, no marks in the interior at all. 5 great tyres. pictures to follow.
£1500ono

please contact me on 07957175749 or email me on [email protected]. emails will only be answered between 9am and 4:30pm as this is a works email address.
feel free to text me with questions.
Steve

ps. will accept cheque, bank transfer, bankers draft, or cash but however you pay, the money has to be cleared before collection of the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its having a full valet today and then pictures will be uploaded.
passed its mot with no advisories
drives mint just a bit gutted my girlfriend cant afford the payments on the insurance so need to get her a 1.2 or 1.0.
thats the only reason i am selling.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, would you be considered in a p/x for a 1.2 8v corsa LS?
it is subtely modified, i will email you pictures if you provide an e-mail address, only insurance group 2.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what sort of price would you be looking at for your 1.2? ive been offred a 1.0 12valve in red 3 door with 48000 miles for £500 quid with tax and mot and it has the PAS coz my gf is only small lol.
i might be interested though at the right price. text me on 07957175749 or email [email protected]

ps. i will not break the car, maybe if it was tatty and old but couldnt bare to break a corsa in this condition.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thats immaculate. I dont think you'll have a problem getting £1500 for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx, realy wish my girlfriend could have it. i had a set of speedlines lined up n a gmax 40 mil drop to finish it off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts