All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can some1 help plz, ive fitted a 2.0xe into a baby 3cylinder corsa and im finding that im missing certain wires in the 3cylinder loom.:confused:
does any1 know of any1 else who has had this problem or could any1 help.
i brought an m-tech fitting kit to do the conversion and according to there wiring diagram i am missing about 2 wires in the corsa. its been 2 years since i started it and its really pissing me off. plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz some1 help me:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Do you not have the engine loom from the donor car? Surely that would have been easier?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Just says in the 3 cylinder loom. It could be the engine loom, or the interior loom.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
wheres the wires missing from? is it from the multiplugs on the cars loom? im guessing so, do you know what colours the wires that are missing are? there are a few differences wit hthe 3 cylinder corsas but not ones that should stop you

d

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you not have the engine loom from the donor car? Surely that would have been easier?
i have the engine loom but the original 3 cylinder loom that stays in the corsa is missing the wires. i think its the red/blue thats missing

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wheres the wires missing from? is it from the multiplugs on the cars loom? im guessing so, do you know what colours the wires that are missing are? there are a few differences wit hthe 3 cylinder corsas but not ones that should stop you

d
i think im missing the red/blue wire.
there r 2. ones about 4mm which i can find and the others about a 2mm wire which i cant find. the engines fine it came out of my calibra.
i can get the car turning over but it wont start. i dont think theres a spark.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
i know the answer to this question lol but im going to check with a mate first causes hes worked on a few 3 cylinder conversions

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
red and blues the fuel pump wire, theres a difference in how the 3 cylinders and 4 cylinders are supplied with fuel from the tank so im thinking you will need to fit a multipoint injection fuel pump to the car and run the wire from the rear to the loom

d

1 - 16 of 16 Posts