All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 20 of 794 Posts

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys and gals so i changed my mind. i wasn't going to do a project thread but thought i would. this is going to be a very slow process though due to lack of funds mainly, ok so here goes this is my car:

i have chrome angel eyes on the front:

and lexus lights on the back (i know theyre chavvy but they look nice on my car lol):

i have a universal air filter, will get a better one when i can afford it:

and of course my allcorsa sticker:

well thats the car i also have some gsi side skirts on the way, a pipercross cold air feed ready to be fitted and i am planning to do the top bumpers, arches, skirts and possibly spoiler in anthracite grey and will either hopefully be removing the bump strips or doing them silver.

thanks for reading and i hope you like her. comments wanted :)

·
Swiss Rimmer!
632 Posts
I quite like the lights, def get some MHW or Irmscher type rears though, they suit the silver cars soooo well.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will think about it thanks for your comment

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
small update: fitted my cold air feed

and polished the car

hope you enjoy reading, and thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
does your universal air filter make the engine sound tiney? as ive got a universal ind kit aswell. cars looking good mate

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, i really like it especially when its clean and looking good like this

does your universal air filter make the engine sound tiney? as ive got a universal ind kit aswell. cars looking good mate
no cant say it does, combined with my back box it sounds really nice

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got my new tsw centre badges ordered will post pics when they are here and fitted

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
mt 1.4 sport sounded like a v6 when i had the induction kit on it i miss that noise i personally would go for a suttle exhaust and the air filter gives off a much better noise to the exhaust note does on the sports
some nice rear lights 60+mm all round and thats a nice looking car thats finished basically

cheers

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would go 60mm all round but i cant because of the offset on my alloys. they rub slightly over large bumps as it is.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i dont know what you mean? do you suggest i should go over bumps at an angle or asking if i do? when i'm on my own its fine but as soon as i have a passenger it starts to scuff

·
Banned
2,443 Posts
Looking nice there :) leave the bump strips on imo :) i'm putting a set on mine :) breakis up the colour :)

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah but the bumpers will be getting colour coded so then with black bump strips would look odd and kinda defeats the object if i colour code them too lol

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well side skirts are here, but the L bit on one is damaged

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no not even slightly. i got gsi recaro front seats from a vectra and some corsa ones in the back, dont know what they are out of they are black and the middles are like a combat blue design. will get pics at the weekend, i think the door cards are standard lol

1 - 20 of 794 Posts