All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 (03) Honda Civic Type R finished in Milano Red

These cars really are amazing! From A-B it's quicker than most supercars I've driven or owned

Good points
-MOT Feb 2014
-Taxed Sep 2013
-HPI clear
-Full service history
-Serviced 8 weeks ago had oil changed & all brakes checked etc & is all fine. Myself and the previous owner have always used 99ron fuel and kept an eye on the oil
-Janspeed exhaust back box with 5" tail pipe (not too loud)
-Viper Induction Kit (Hose all behind grill professionally done)
-17" graphite grey alloys in anthracite
-Lightly tinted front & rear windows (can be removed if needed)

Bad Points
-Being a red car the paint is very slightly faded. I have polished one side back up to it's former glory so you can see it can be done!
-Slight lacquer peel to the front bumper which we have been quoted to re paint the bumper £85+ VAT if it bothers you
-Slight dent to the drivers side wing where a bird thought it could out-run VTEC. This could be easily fixed by a bodyshop if it bothers you
-Aircon will need a re-gas. I can give you the details of where this can be done for £25 if it bothers you.

This car starts, runs and drives beautifully. The engine, brakes, gears and suspension are all spot on. You won't find fault with it mechanically.

The reason the car is for sale is I bought it about a month ago to go to the Nurburgring in Germany. However I have since bought a heavily modified Type-R which will be much better suited to the job, meaning this (basically standard) Type-R is now for sale.

The price is £2250 no offers.

I will consider a p/x for a sporty Vauxhall

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.