All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how to change the fuel filter is there a easy way to do this ,by taking the old one out will the fuel pump fill the new filter .whats the best way with out getting any problems .

thanks
borderman

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I have no idea where they are on these, but when removed you'll naturally get a little bit of fuel come out from fur lines, but this will
Stop as engine will be off.

Then put new one on, and when you ten engine on, it will take second or two longer and fuel needs to get back into fuel likes etc.

Jobs a good'un

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
If its like mine at the back of the engine near the bulk head there's a black thing with a 32mm screw on it that's the oil filter and just to the right there'd the fuel filter 2 pipes going to it., push the tabs in on each pipe pull them out then take the torx screw out the top .

Change the fuel filter possibly fit new o rings if it comes with them? , the only problem that came across when I done it as once I started it up ran for few seconds then cut out , to get round this fill diesel in the fuel filter once its in place or put your foot down on the accelerator to force the air out

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks people for the help sorted now ,i put the new filter in a cut pop bottle first to get the new filter covered in fuel ,i let it soak for about 15 mins in clean fuel put new filter in car topped up fuel filter then put it back together turned key on an off for 30 seconds 3 or 4 times then turned key then it started :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts