All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

Are you having any show stands at any events this year??

Sam x

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Errrm, nothing planned yet... that im aware of (lee?)! Anyone want the job of trying to plan something for us lot?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have stands for fast show, modified nationals and PVS 2007

with corsagsi.co.uk being small if you guys would like to put your car on our stand at pvs let me know or we could share :D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Its an idea! lets see where it goes ;)

Who is up for representing AllCorsa at shows this year?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Me, when my car finally comes together in the next month or 2.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I'll try my best but i can only do a couple of this years shows as i've booked all of my holidays from work already :( And we will be doing at least one with the coupe with astrasport, we won best exterior on the stand last year at TRAX so got to try bag another one ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Hopefully if we can get enough people to go to the shows we can make an official appearance.

Also Sam, joining corsagsi and allcorsa for the shows is a good idea if you do want to consider it more. It's beneficial seeing as we are both small communities at the moment.

And for anyone who is interested, the position of national event organiser is still vacant.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'd like to be a part of some show, problem is my car isn't gonna change at all for the next 4 months at least (quite bad debt problems lol) and I don't wanna go showing it off officially until it's exactly how I want. Also it would be a bit impractical to go too far for a show :(

·
Registered
136 Posts
hopefully my car will b on the road soon (progress pics up shortly) a shld b at all scottish shows from march onwards,only show down south tht i will b at would b the pvs at santa pod.would love 2 put the car on a stand tho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts