All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got holidays booked already for this year?

We do, mind you saying that 1 of our hols has been booked since january Last year :laugh:

Anyway we are off to Fuerteventura in 15 days time (for anyone thats not sure where that is, its in the canary island near tenerife and lanzorote and gran canarier)

And yesterday we booked a week at Devon Cliffs camping in August :D

I'm so excited i'm half packed already (for fuerty obviously not devon :rolleyes: )

So has anyone else got holiday plans?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Not yet no, not managed to find anywhere at the moment! We did take a look at some places in Fuerteventura though actually :) very nice place, the parents went a few years back and loved it!

Other than that might be going to Monaco early July as part of a Karate training tour that we do every year ... not settled on going on that either yet lol, depends whos going!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tis a beautiful place...

My friend spent christmas and new year out there and said it was so lovely, between 22 and 28. Spot on in my opinion :thumbs_up: i wouldnt go in the summer coz it would be too damn hot

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Nice! alright for some :p

Might start looking at there again tonight ... might be a bit expensive though, with the girlfriend being at uni money is a bit tight!! We shall see though :D

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Don't know if Joanne and I will be going anywhere or not yet - I could be on a uni placement in the summer so might not have time to do anything through the summer. Parents have booked a cottage down in devon for them and my 2 brothers and have said we can go aswell if we want a little holiday but not sure yet. There going to Spain again in October - so jealous - my dads uncle has 2 flats out in Alicante cos he retired out there with his wife and they live in one and use the other for a holiday home to family and friends - been out there 5 times now, Joanne came last year (her first holiday abroad) and loved it only thing was it was in summer so was 35 degrees which was a bit hot for her.

Hopefully Joanne will be driving by around March then we might just go for a few weekends away through the year - romantic eh lol!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It doesnt have to be expensive

we went to the isle of wight last year for 5 days in a luxury caravan, took the car over on the ferry and it only cost £99 all in for 4 of us. You just have to shop around really

Geeb, the cottage in devon sounds like an offer not to miss, romantic walks in a beautiful place. Grab it just incase you dont get the opertunity to go any where else ;)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
LOL, Going to Spain with all the lads in July, then off to Florida for 3 weeks in August with parents, and Morroc in October can't wait!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ahh forgot to mention, the Mrs has to pay rent on her place at uni over summer, so we're planning on a few trips down there over summer at least! Cheap week away by the sea!!!

Yay Weymouth!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Me and the mrs talked about holidays, since Ellie is only 3 in October we decided not to take her abroad. She also agree'd that all i save I can spunk on the car! wohoo! :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
ahh forgot to mention, the Mrs has to pay rent on her place at uni over summer, so we're planning on a few trips down there over summer at least! Cheap week away by the sea!!!

Yay Weymouth!
That's pretty close to me! At least in relation to everyone else lol. Someone at work recommended I go to Weymouth, he says it's only an hour and 15 minutes or so from me and it's a nice place, good day out he reckons.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This last week has flown by, we now have;

9 Sleeps or,
8 Days or,
I have 4 working days left,
Mike has 6 Days left at school
and
Lee has 8 working days left

Till we fly off to Fuerteventura for 2 weeks!!

Were not quite counting the Hours yet but were close :laugh:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
And yesterday we booked a week at Devon Cliffs camping in August :D
ooo devon cliffs not tooo far from me in cornwall :p

ive got 2 weeks in july booked off work but at the mo me and some mates are undecided what to do.

on the cards is
4days at centre parks
a week in france
a week in greece crete or somewhere

its our first time away toher than a few mini cruises so should be a laugh whatever happens

its nice being grown up lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
i'm going turkey in july with the girlfreind soaking up the sun for 2 week. comeing back brown as a berry,

going aussy next year for 6weeks woo lucky me . also want to go new york or something this year for a week .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts