All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for not tagging this to another post but really can't find one that exactly matches my problem. I bought this little car back in march and has ran really well for the first 7 months but now seems to give a slight miss between 2 & 3000 revs when accelerating from second gear on, seems just a little worse in 4th & 5th but far from cutting out altogether but you can feel a slight miss. just hope someone might give me a heads up before it has the potential of getting any worse.
Many Thanks Team...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Fred. I'll check for any cracks for air intake. As i am as new to mechanical knowledge as i am to this site i was wondering if spark plugs vary in quality and if so what might be a good buy? Not sure even how to find out if the car is c or d. 44,000 miles and everything else on the wee car going well. slight rattle under the bonnet but i'm putting it down to timing chain and not really all that bad. Thanks for all your helpful advice once again.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.