All Corsa Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the methord is right and i wounderd if it actally works. i know there have been lots of post's about these and wounderd if anyone actually tired them 1st hand.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Stay away from stuff like that mate, nobody on ebay is really a trusted supplier of something like that best to go to the professionals

·
Registered
331 Posts
normally i'd say stay well away, however it does seem to just be a resistor that bypasses the air temp sensor, permanantly telling the ECU that the air is cold. i might get the 20x lot and if it works you guys can have one (if you want and if you pay for pnp)

·
Registered
7 Posts
It says in the description that it makes the car run rich all the time, by fooling ECU into thinkin the air is cold. So that leads to far too much fuel being input into the chambers resulting in black smoke from the exhuast.

An engine works based on the correct air / fuel ratio for any given rev, it won't be efficient if too much fuel is being chucked in for not enough air. You will not see an significant increase in performance, only a sharp drop in economy. It is a total con and not worth wasting your time with.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
no, as stated MANY times on MANY different car forums, these are ****e

thread locked for being **** too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.