All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Absolutely crazy, no way in hell did his audio cost that much - hes just making up numbers lol. He said he uses 2x15" audiobahn subs which create '4000w' of power, so in truth he would need 2 15" Audiobahn Immortal subs (2250w RMS each) and im sure as hell the subs in that video aint them. Oh, he might be talking about peak power, who the hell rates systems by peak power? What a ***.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
hmmm i wouldnt pay £20k on a corsa like that, bet he realises wot a n0b he is now after spending all his money lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
wahey people who talk sence. thats cheered me up.

at the end of the day i work 2 jobs over 6 days a week. i work my ass off and dont earn alot still. and people like this come along ye 20k goverment paid corsa :mad:

nuff said

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Absolutely ridiculous, unemployed and he drives that what a tw4t!

·
Registered
901 Posts
oh well i dont like it but if he likes it and wants to keep spending money on it even though he is unemployed i dont really care either way , also just like to add that bloke with the taxi is a sad ****

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The 5k could make a perfectly good corsa.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
oh well i dont like it but if he likes it and wants to keep spending money on it even though he is unemployed i dont really care either way , also just like to add that bloke with the taxi is a sad ****
:laugh: are u drunk.

so youd rather somebody sponges off the government which is probably some of your taxes to make a ****e corsa than make a super quick sleeper from hard earned cash? :confused:

·
Registered
585 Posts
The taxi idea isn't the best shell to do a mod like that but he'd soon wipe the grin off your face off the lights I assure you. 500bhp and plenty of traction from those rear wheels....he's gonna trash a lot of motors and leave them for dead. I admire his dedication tbh, just wouldn't have chosen a taxi.

As for the Corsa owner, well.....I think he's mad. I spent £2K getting my car looking as she does.....she turns heads and has 'enough' when I need it. That thing is just a Max Power showcase. Doesn't say anything about the engine but it did sound nice (assuming that was his engine that we heard). My guess would be C20XE. For that money, I'd have at least dropped a LET in her.

There's 2 types of 'boyracer' though I guess; those that drive round like feckin idiots and those that cruise round like Sunday drivers wanting to be seen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts