All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*This is for the whole car only*

For Sale Full 20xe conversion, Engine, Gearbox, ECU, Loom, Driveshafts & 2ltr Brakes + comes with a free corsa shell on steelies 95k, stripped out got front two seats only and front dashboard/centre console, no door panels, rear seats!

The engine is a early dizzy type from a astra gte, mileage unknown! the engine was rebuilt and port and polished by the previous owner last year and covered 500 miles then was off roaded stored in a garage, then i brought it for a mate 2 months ago and is now stuck on my drive!
and hasnt moved so been sat awhile .

The engine had a running problem when i brought which was the revs going up and down on idle and then dieing so replaced tps and afm still no joy, then started stripping apart found the top hat had a massive crack which must have been causing unmeasured airflow! now this is how it stands brought a power cap & couldn't be assed to finish with knocking bulkhead back etc so it just got left.

other things to note, its got full silicone hose upgrade, front mounted oil cooler, chipped ecu, uprated fuel pressure regulator and the previous owner said it had uprated cams no proof and haven't checked!

Will be adding more pictures of how it stands now at weekend atm its being used as storage! :palm:

£450 ono + will need to be towed away
I Live in Northampton NN2

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
lol, Nah. It's not confusing mate. I was wondering if you did decide to strip it I'd dibs on a few things. Tbh mate, you will get twice what you are asking if you strip it.

Brakes: £30
Shafts£40
hubs£50
see where I'm going?

If I was close to you I would have bought it without a doubt and stripped it myself :) and kept a few parts that I need.

Why do I have to live in such a awkward place lol. Nothing good pops up here haha!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just added in case ;), but yeah i know where your coming from powercaps go for about £70+ nowadays on there own, but will keep you in mind mate, was gonna give it a think through if the car haven't gone in a week or so, main issue is where to keep the engine :/ haha

and Northampton's awkward place as well in the middle but still too far for most people lol! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.