All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
= Sex offenders register :shocked:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-dyslexic-pupil-agreeing-extra-tuition.html

I can understand from a certain degree. The woman is a teacher in a position of trust so she shouldn't find the people attractive that she's in charge of looking after and educating.
But i still think the sentence is over the top. She lost her job and as well as the sex offenders register she's to get more...

"Sheriff George Jamieson deferred sentence until May 1 and called for reports, including a psychiatric assessment"

I don't understand why a sentence / fine / community service would be needed (for the sentence) or the psychiatric assessment. That seems OTT.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
The mention of another pupil saying she was 'touchy feely' and her general manner would probably come under scrutiny. I highly doubt they would make her go through it unless they thought they need more info to see if she was any further danger to minors.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Complete ********, if I was 17 I would've smashed her backdoor in. At 17 he knew what he was doing and the fact he is dyslexic does not make him vulnerable.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
As above

Reactions: Lee

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pupil done nothing wrong or illegal.

She broke the law though, but it's the punishment that seems too severe. She should lose her job and no longer be allowed to teach but as for the criminal charges, sex offenders register ect i personally think it's OTT.

It's legal for a 60 year old to have sex with a 16 year old, but in the eyes of the law someone who teaches and is 18, can't be with someone at 17.

·
Registered
382 Posts
At the risk of being shallow

Where were all these 26 year old teachers beggining to have sex with ME when I was 17, I had to put up with the 50 year olds :laugh:

:eek:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Not desirable e ought IMO

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Im saying nothing, there is 17yrs between me and Mrs Y3TI

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The headline is making me rage... "17 year old DYSLEXIC pupil" so it would be a different story and a different issue if the pupil wasn't dyslexic??
Agree with this part fully

FFS, dyslexia isn't even a "bad" thing, so you cant spell and you mix up ie and ei, read some books dumbass.
Disagree with this part fully
It's a disability and you can't always overcome it by just studying

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Reactions: Vegas, Tim and Samo

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
i'd smash it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts