All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
If he is actually doing that then fair fooking play, i know absolutely nothing about guitars apart from i know im no hope with one. It doesnt look real to me though.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
He's definately doing that, and it's absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently he taught himself over 6years how to play.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Any more info on the kid? I'd like to read more.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lee, read some of the comments below the vid.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
There's 3000 odd comments isn't there?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Something like that.

I now have an MP3 of that being played if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
585 Posts
You'll always have the pessimists who'll disbelieve that he is actually playing the tune but I saw this a while back now and it blew my mind....never even came into my mind it was a fake. That youlong character really needs to get a life (read comments).

If that kid can play any tune as well as that one he's gonna be a very wealthy lad.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Im not a pessimist, but you nkow what people are like makin stuff up etc... But i know its real now:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
For all we know he has a very musically inclined dad who gave him guitars from the age of 4 and positively (and enthusiastically) encouraged him to play it. I got a studio here with a young un on the way and I'll be loading up sounds for her to play about with as soon as she's old enough ;) Not going to force it on her but as I said, if you can go about it enthusiastically then I'm kind of hoping she gets right into it.

This is what I have sat in my room:

Poor quality but what it looks like now

When I had it set up in my other room

:cool:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Nice bit of gear there matey!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Cheers mate, cost me enough....the sub was £350 on it's own :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Got a nice set of decks Sky if you've changed you're mind ;) .
£150 and they're yours.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I grew out of decks pretty quick tbh Lee.....and if I bought them they'd 100% HAVE to be 1210's.

If I knew nothing about mixing then I'd have snapped your arm off but I'm already accustomed now :laugh: That said, I've always maintained that if you can mix well on any other deck than Technics....you're made.

The day one of my children asks me for decks is gonna be one of the best of my life :laugh: If they can get on them ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
he has the tune playing in the background though, if you listen you can hear drums etc . all the guitar work is real though , the tune probly helps him so he knows were he's upto . . .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts