All Corsa Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone my name is kevin im 24 & i live in the west midland, have been put on this forums from mates at ccuk!

anyways i drive a 300bhp corsa c sxi c20let turbo, some of u might of seen this car on youtube or ccuk!

theses r just a few of the newest pics ive taken of my car, hope u all like!

still got lots more to do to it!

all comments welcome

·
Registered
148 Posts
not bad at all and :welcome:

but i think i would of meshed the whole bumper and not left the radiator bit blank, other then that its smart :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:welcome:

Lovely car.
Nice to see more C's on the site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol its not a radiator

not bad at all and :welcome:

but i think i would of meshed the whole bumper and not left the radiator bit blank, other then that its smart :thumbs_up:
its not a radiator lol, need to leave it as that as u need as much air into it as poss!

but thxs for the comments

can anyone tell me what they think it is?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Intercooler

Looks well, but I'd have bigger brakes if your running 300 horsies, those disks are tiny - and drums on the rear????
correct intercooler!!!

yes mate there rear drum trust me u dnt need discs with the front 288mm vecta's set-up as it stops the car dead!

it does make the car alittle odd to look @ with 288mm vectra front & standard rear drums but it works a treat, i may upgrade them if i get some more money!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whats been done to make it 300bhp?
its got all inside uprated, uprated turbo & acculator, lightend flywheel, phase 3 kit, 8.1L intercooler, samco hoses, dump valve, k&n induction kit, fuel injectors uprated!

im sure theres more but cnt think @ the moment!

·
Registered
322 Posts
looks good mate.

·
Registered
801 Posts
its got all inside uprated, uprated turbo & acculator, lightend flywheel, phase 3 kit, 8.1L intercooler, samco hoses, dump valve, k&n induction kit, fuel injectors uprated!
Please can you be a bit more specific, or did you buy it already setup?

Sorry for all the questions, just want an insight - as your still using standard fuelling gear?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.