All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Posted about this group before and got mixed response.

3XC (Comfort cafe cruisers) are holding a charity event in cambridgeshire in aid of AT Society.

The event is open to all members of all clubs who are interested and the guy organising has asked me invite members on here.

here is the event as described;

"‎3X-C will be doing our big launch day :D we would love it if we could see as many car/bike clubs there as possible.

We are hoping for it to be on saturday 27th oct from 12pm till 5pm at the world famous comfort cafe just off the A11 will will be doing:

Bouncy castle for the "kids"
Professional photographer
Raffle for the kids
Raffle for us lot ;)
Best car and best bike of the show comp
Car wash depending on the wether
Auto market ( nothing to big )

Im also Talking to the Fire Brigade and Police to see if they can come down as well as trying to sort out some show cars and bikes for the day.

We have had a lot of things donated so far such as;

£50 car velvet from Cambridge velvet centre
£50 voucher from stikit.co.uk
Sticker pack from nex gen decals
And much more

So if any of you guys could join us on the day it would be great to see you all there.

The charity we are doing this for is;
The A-T Society

if you want to look them up please do on Facebook just put in the search bar A-T Society or to donate follow this link

www.atsociety.org.uk

THANKS GUYS AND HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU ALL ;)"

Like I said when i first posted about this there was something of a positive response but it fell by the wayside as it was taking rather a long time to come together and they were having problems getting permission to use various places. Now however they are really taking off and starting to organise bigger and bigger events. (Not to mention seeing the 3XC decals all over cambridge).

I'll post more details if i get any but i'm fairly sure everything is covered so far.

cheers
pydeeny

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
How come you only go to Cambridge meets?

There was a meet meant to be held today buy lack of people and lack of funds meant it going ahead, yet when there is one in Cambridge you are there?

Good luck with the meet anyway.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How come you only go to Cambridge meets?

There was a meet meant to be held today buy lack of people and lack of funds meant it going ahead, yet when there is one in Cambridge you are there?

Good luck with the meet anyway.
Because I live in cambridge and don't have the time or the money to be travelling miles and miles.

This one however is like 300 yards from my house and held where i used to work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts