All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im trying to get hold of some rear lexus lights for my corsa. It seems you can get the 3 door ones for next to nothing but i need 5 door ones. anyone got any they want to sell??? im trying to get hold of some for around £30ish. cheers.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
They look ****! but if you insist on getting them, keep checking ebay some chav is bound to be breaking his corsa soon

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha yea they seem to be a kind of marmite thing. ive been checking ebay regularly but they never seem to get second hand 5 door ones on there. and dont worry my car isnt some body kit chavved up **** pit, but i think the lights look good as long as the rest of the car has been cleaned up tastefully.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Long as you like them mate, thats all that matter, alot rarer as you say on 5 doors, as most modified corsa's are 3 doors! but try lso putting wanted add on other forums:)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
For parts Corsasport or mig :)

Reactions: nibnob21

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Corr now wonder your Richie rich

·
Registered
614 Posts
to be honest that was only a base price lol i dunno how much there worth just looked on ebay and i saw them going for £70. there clear aswell but should be up for sale very soon :) got to get standard ones first

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Dod you see them GOING FOR £70, or did you see them advertised for £70, very big difference

·
Registered
614 Posts
i have seen them advertised for £70. and i have seen two 5door corsa's around my way with lexus lights so people must pay that price for them

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Or they get them elsewhere for cheaper...If I list a set now for £200 does tht make them worth £200? course not...

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
:shocked:

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
I wasnt getting defensive, I was staing just for something is for sale at a certain price does not make it worth that price. You couldnt answer me so just come out with "go away" moreless

anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts