All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checked the VIN plate today as might be getting paint and primer for spraying bootlock surround tomorrow if jo gets paid and its 72L.

Had a look at the colour code chart cj posted and it lists 3 colours for that code and also found this on another site:

GM (EUROPE)---MARSEILLEROT----1991---2003---------72L
GM (EUROPE)---SATIN RED--------1991---2003---------72L
GM (EUROPE)---MARSEILLE RED----1991---2003---------72L

My mate from work has same colour and model corsa as myself and has sprayed his own arches etc and seems to think I need to go for Satin Red as this is what he used:

What do you guys think - just want to be absolutely certain before I spend money

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
72L, may have a shade change some of the silvers and blacks on the vauxhalls do so if it says 72L then another number of letter then you would have to get it mixed buy a company that mixes paints i got this when i went to paint my star silver corsa and there was 3 versions of the colour depending on the shade, and basecoat

d

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do halfords sell the wet and dry sandpaper if the do all the primers and paints etc cos local hardware store has run out of 1200 grit and next place would be B&Q but is a fair bit out of city centre?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts