All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after weeks and weeks of looking i finally got rid of my corsa.....and got another :D

Had my 93 GLS for just over a year and fancied a newer, slightly more powerful 3 dr model (always wanted that boot spoiler) Picked it up last friday.

So here it is, my 2000 X reg, SXI in arden blue:)

Hopefully getting a set of new wheels for it soon as the last driver couldnt park by the looks of it

Only thing ive done so far is put all green bulbs in from mark at ultimatemods

Hopefully i'll get quite a few things done in the next few weeks:)

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
well i payed way more than i should have payed, £2000, i looked for ages and didnt come accross one with a good body and a good engine so payed over the odds for the one ive found
Oh right that sounds okay then:). Im only really looking at them models because there cheaper on insurance then my saxo :eek:.

Looks like youv'e got a great example of a corsa though mate so worth the money IMO.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nice car mate. ideal for a project

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Great base for a project is this. Get some decent wheels wacked on and a colour code and your well on your way.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Should look good. Not really a fan of the SXi wheels to be honest think theres better out there but which ever you prefer matey

·
Registered
129 Posts
nice find dave! lovely colour. its already changed with your stickers sure itll be changing slightly every week now. liking the lights was unsure when you said green on the phone hadnt seen any before but i like em lol wana see the neons now to lol

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Personally i love softstars but as youve said they are very common. Saw an arden corsa with gunmetal softstars the other day and it looked great. However, if they arent your thing how about maybe some cesaros? They always look great on arden corsas. Also the C SRi wheels look really good aswell and dont see them often on Bs. Can be expensive though. Dont think cav slabs would suit your car to be honest mate.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts