·
Registered
2,449 Posts
probably not a good idea to post a vehicle id tag, unless you want it cloned

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to mention i still have standard rear lights & i have the parcel shelf carefully stored in the attic. I have the original cassette player which i will put back in aswell. There is also a very dated Sony multichanger fitted to the standard vauxhall cassette player which the original owner had fitted proffesionly, i have the receipt for this too. Also front fogs work & have no cracks in them.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure you put a pair of the allcorsa stickers i send you on it before you sell :laugh:
Ah yes forgot to mention that :D
It will also come with a pair of spanking new all corsa stickers in rear windows :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
It will also come with a pair of spanking new all corsa stickers in rear windows :thumbs_up:
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
you can probably add another £300 to the price. people will go mad for it when they see you're assosciated with this site! :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good thinking Demon, ive deleted it now, could you edit your post otherwise i blame you if it gets ringed lol :laugh:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
done :thumbs_up: :laugh:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers buddy.
I just want to add (again) if it doesnt sell by the end of the month im gonna chop the tax in & keep it locked away all by itself in my dad's garage.
I have to be seen to attempt to sell it to shut the girlfriend up, hope she doesnt read this post :eek:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ah im tempted, dont think my girlfriend would be too happy me spending my student loan on anew car though

·
Registered
49 Posts
didnt know they did the ecotec with a gsi kit...
thot they only put the ecotec engine in with the 1.6sport

1 - 14 of 14 Posts