1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
quite nice get some rims on it though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh i didn't know this was here :laugh: i still haven't done a thing to it and i've had it 2mths :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
I really like your website its nice and i love the cars, im currently doing a complete red lighting in my car and lots of other stuff, how difficult was it for your friend to put the 1.8 astra engine in his corsa, hope you get to selling mod stuff soon on you ice site

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are in talks with a German company that do aftermarket kits (not chavvy ones though!) and they don't have a UK online reseller at the mo.

RE the Astra engine. If you look on si's forum (purevaux) the full story is unfolding on there. Quite a few probs such as sourcing driveshafts etc as they have to be fm different models/vaux with different engine sizes. Hasn't cost him too much tho.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quite nice get some rims on it though!
At some point _K_ will be having the rims on my C, they are actually her rims... but waiting for her to make her mind up about them.. if not looks like i'll be buying her some new rims later in the year, she's always thought that the 16" fox evo 6's that she had on her old Corsa B suited the Corsa so she might go for them, who knows!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh i didn't know this was here :laugh: i still haven't done a thing to it and i've had it 2mths :(
Haven't done a thing? MOT, New Clutch and the following parts pinched off my Corsa B rebuild project... Piper X Air Filter and Lockwood Dials.. also the 15" Steelies from the Corsa C. I now got to put my Corsa B back together again at some point! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haven't done a thing? MOT, New Clutch and the following parts pinched off my Corsa B rebuild project... Piper X Air Filter and Lockwood Dials.. also the 15" Steelies from the Corsa C. I now got to put my Corsa B back together again at some point! :D
ok calm down! will also be steeling stuff of my mates car when she gets a new one :laugh:

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah it is, saying that though the bloke i brought it off had a lot of work done to it to get it through the MOT as i refused to take the car the state it was in! bring on the nice weather i will be out there all the time cleaning it. Really do need to invest in a stereo for it as its driving me mad not having music!

·
Registered
521 Posts
aww bless ya when my stereo blew up it drove me nuts not avin 1 so i bought a really cheap 1 while i saved up for the 1 i got now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts