All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently i bought one of those fold out folders from Asda the with all the different compartments and all the little white labels in them! I bought i because all my important documents where just lying around the house and i was loosing them all so i decided in need to get organised and sort all my bits and bobs out!

Now i have the folder, i have no idea what to write on the little labels and what kind of order or anything it might want to go in!

Does anyone else have a folder or file like this?

If so could you let me know how yours is organised thanx :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Welcome to the GENERAL CHAT area.... you must be new to this section!
Fair enough but its a thread about writing labels on a folder....

...Did you know i brushed my teeth this morning, but im not sure whats the best toothpaste to use.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Thanks dude, im going down to sainburys right now, but i dont know which way is quickest please help...

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Exactly, come on guys, this is the general chat area. Somewhere where people can ask questions about things non car related, talk about things non car related.

Sort it out.

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
My advice would be to look at what you have, split them into general areas, ie car / bank accounts / work stuff / ... etc

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers mate much appriciated nice to see you can read as it says "General Chat" :thumbs_up: Top Moderator!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey Paggy

I did the same filed it as bank,credit cards and then evrything else in no particular order, just a different folder for each company i dealt with. The heads were just the names of the company.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea paggy you just want to label them things like "bank statements", "payslips" maybe one titled "inland revenue" for stuff like P60's and tax returns etc. My dad does it with everything has it all filed away - tried doing it but eventually just started shoving stuff in draws :laugh:

Good luck with it though :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts