All Corsa Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i've recently bought a corsa with the grey interior, so i got the fabric front door cards and the matching ones for the back (went with the plain ones cos the ones with deigns on look tacky). i didnt waste money changing the grey door handles and door pockets. instead i tookk a trip to my local halfords store and bought some grey plastic primer, some black base coat and clear lacquer , sprayed them myself......look exactly the same as the original updated black ones. make sure you put a lot of lacquer on them, especially the door pockets as these would easily chip. another custom mod is to pop out the fan surrounding and clock surroundings and spray them, im going to do this next and spray them arden blue to match my corsa.......will post pics soon

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
That's the same interior as I used to have, but I thought all the last models (99 - 00) GLS had the club interior, the 97 - 98 had this interior, and the ones prior to that had the one show in the op. Oh well
Well mine's an S reg but it's registered in Feb 1999, so maybe it's the T and V reg ones that had the Club interior?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like a really daft question mate but see the LSTD interior i take it to know that if the car is an LSTD it'l have LS on the right hand side exterior door yea? its just im really confused and new to cars so im trying to get my head round stuff like this lol, its just to confirm tht my car is in fact LS lol.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sounds like a really daft question mate but see the LSTD interior i take it to know that if the car is an LSTD it'l have LS on the right hand side exterior door yea? its just im really confused and new to cars so im trying to get my head round stuff like this lol, its just to confirm tht my car is in fact LS lol.
Unless it's been debadged, it will have an LS badge on the driver and passenger side doors. You could also try http://www.askmid.com/ownvehicle/ as they usually list the car model aswell.

·
Premium Member
7,449 Posts
Custom interior

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.