All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yon Tuesday I was off to the doctors after work to be stabbed by a needle, :laugh: and when I stopped there, to my horror, my front wheel arch cover had disappeared!!! I was so annoyed!! So I phoned Ecka to tell him and he was less than pleased and said they were like hens teeth to get! So I had to go all the way back into town (before going back out to Culter to his mums where I had just been at the Dr! - 10 miles!!) and find it. I thought I saw it but my luck it was on the dual carriageway between Westhill and Kingswells roundabouts...(about 1/2 a mile!!) so I had to get out at the central reserve and walk along to get it and it was a bloody Polo one!!

So went driving along (had to be in the fast lane as this was the side I saw that one) and kept looking and thought I saw it, so I decided to park the car in someones work driveway and run along the central reserve to get it, got to it and it was silver, but luckily when I turned it over it was white!

So lucky I got it back!

So that will have to be fixed back on now too!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure is, thing is I didnt think I would ever find it, so was quite proud when I did!!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
You were on the outside lane, but had to run across the central reservation :confused:
Makes sense lodgey - if she lost it going in one direction and had to go back to get it she would of being going in opposite direction eg. the other side of the road. When she found it she would of had to cross central reservation right?

Unless she was do some crazy driving and driving head on with on coming traffic :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Makes sense lodgey - if she lost it going in one direction and had to go back to get it she would of being going in opposite direction eg. the other side of the road. When she found it she would of had to cross central reservation right?

Unless she was do some crazy driving and driving head on with on coming traffic :laugh:
your explanation has confused me further :confused: , thank you:p

Anyway just its to much swapping between fast land and outside lane in all the post, think I am going to take it as she was driving inbetween both lanes :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was heading in the outside lane (rh lane) and came back and parked at the other side of the road, basically the trim had landed in the edge of the rh lane at the side I was driving on when it fell off...therefore I went onto the central reserve to get it as it was just half on the grass half on the road.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thats why Lodgeys confused mate. The outside lane is the left hand lane not the right hand lane.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts