All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if anyone would like to help me - I'm a computing student and hoping to be doing a placement this summer and ideally I want something that involves web design. I have done a few websites in the past but just simple ones containing a few pages.

I am considering making a website that I could put onto a disk - ie. not publish on the web it would just be something on disk to take to interviews to show what I can do - and was gonna do it about corsa's.

My plan if its ok with everyone here especially Lee and moderators is to ask anyone on here if they would be willing to contribute to it - this would men sending me good pics of your cars and filling in a short document I have made that asks things like current mods and planned mods etc.

If anyone is willing to help let me know on in this thread and i will put up my email address for the images and attach the document. I'm am only doing this for AllCorsa members!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats alrite because you'll be able to list your planned mods etc and I will keep updating the site just to show interviewers that aswell as creating sites I can also keep them updated so you'll be able to send new pics at a later date if you want to

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok i have put the document at the end of this post - just copy it into your email fill it out and attach the pictures - Just send as many pics as you like and i'll put on the ones I need - can be ones of exterior, interior, under the bonnet etc. Cheers.

Email Address: [email protected]

Form

Please fill out this form to help me develop my site. If there is anything that has not been changed or does not apply ie. suspension etc just type "Standard". Thanks guys!

Personal Details

AllCorsa username:
Full Name:

Car Details (Include any modifications done in each area if applicable)

Corsa B, C or D:
Model:
Engine:
Suspension:
Alloys:
Exterior:
Interior:
ICE:

Planned Mods (In all above areas - just list them)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If my site turns out good then I may publish it on the web at a later date and have an allcorsa ad on the hompage somewhere to help promote AllCorsa. The site i am going to create will also be a Flash site.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
il do tons of them ive got lots of pics of my cars from past to present :0

d
Ok cool - send me pics of your recent car to start with - i'll get a page done for that car and then i'll have a bit at the bottom of your page saying something like "mmvcorsa129's many past rides" or something like that :laugh: :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'll get some pics of mine together for you aswell.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Site is pretty much ready to start adding peoples corsa's and specs so email me in the next week or so with pictures and the small form above filled out if you wish to contribute. Cheers guys!

·
Banned
521 Posts
oh feck i forgot about the pics, there is some in my gallery if you want to use them or i could email some if its easier?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i'll help out mate, sounds interesting.
Thanks mate - once i start getting pages created with peoples corsas I will post screenshots to update you on how my site is looking

1 - 20 of 31 Posts