All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

ok, so its my husbands 30th birthday on thursday and for his birthday i have hired a 07 audi convertable (see the pic!!!) for the weekend

the problem i need help with is do you guys think that this is enough or should i get him summat else, you only turn 30 once it is a biggie for him!! i jus want him to have a good weekend! please help :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Just get a great pic of him in the car and get it printed and framed...just when he thinks his special day is over you can give him that to make the memory last for ever :D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Need to get some socks and slippers as well, something to remind him that he is 30 and all the presents start going that way:laugh:

But no shouldnt really need anything else, I would be chuffed with that present already. However Laura's idea about the photo is a good one.
Lets just hope it is sunny all weekend.

·
Registered
80 Posts
thts a gr8 present!! he should be well chuffed with that i agree u need to get some pics of him in the car so he can look back at them and the old man socks thing i dont think he needs that till his 40th.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanx for all the suggestions guys, he is well made up with his pressie, he knows he getting a hire car but he dont know its a brand spanking new audi!!! he has gone one better and bought me an audi a4 for my 25th birthday next month

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
WOW thats a great present, yeah get a good picture of him in the car and get it blown up and framed to remind him of the day

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
the night he takes the car back, wear something skimpy and show him the best night of his life ;)

or even christen the audi :D haha he'll love it either way, hes a bloke lol

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm only 18, 30 is old isnt it :confused:

I'm now going to hide and get a flamesuit on :p
30 aint old!!!! 18 is still young your still a baby lol....

by the way guys some great suggestions. many many thanks i know what im gunna do now he will love this b'day!!!

remember it forever he will!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the night he takes the car back, wear something skimpy and show him the best night of his life ;)

or even christen the audi :D haha he'll love it either way, hes a bloke lol
good thinkin im not usually im not that extravagant im a bit shy when it comes to stuff like that :p but i suppose for one night we could park up and find somewhere quiet ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts