All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite guys,

I had a link on here ages ago to a mix I did that I know a fair few of you downloaded and enjoyed.

So.... I did another today, drum and bass, mainly liquidy kind of tunes but I mix it up at points, using cdjs and vinyl decks.

Shouldnt take long to download, people have been telling me it takes around a minute.

Heres the link -

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b5yc6m

Have a listen, enjoy, and leave me some feedback to what you think guys! :thumbs_up:

Ad

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Just downloaded and started to listen - like it so far :thumbs_up:

DnB isnt usually my type of thing, but I still like it!

Reactions: AdHeath1989

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Simon Bassline Smith got in touch with me about this mix saying that he liked what he heard and took my phone number!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do DUBSTEP its better :)
I do a bit of dubstep, but better.... not a chance. Of course personal preference and all that.... but too many producers and DJ's jumping on the commercially viable, 'catchy vocals with dancefloor bassline' dubstep bandwagon for my liking. I mix what genuinely makes me feel good, so when u listen to my mixes you are listening to tracks that I'm actually feeling and want to share..... not just tracks or genres that are current crowd pleasers; which a lot of people seem to do these days so people compliment there sets because they recognise a tune or two. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Says that it's not available for me to download mate.
Hmmm unsure as too why this is matey as the other mix I've got one there is available for download. If you do want it though mate, post or PM me your email address and I'll send it to you no probs. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts