All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great site for all corsa lovers but i think we really need to put the word out and get some more members in...this acured to me when i realisedd i'm the only south central member (lonely meets for me :( )

Do we have any flyers we can put out at event?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
The sites only been online about 3 weeks now. If you check the general section there is a sticky for you to order window stickers to put in your car.
Also if you can think of any other way of advertising feel free to let us know. Flyers are out of the question at the moment due to costs.

·
Registered
390 Posts
admin on my local cruise site have literally just given me permission today to post up an advert for all corsa, which was pretty good of them cos there really strict with advertising.

hopefully wee will see a few new faces through that

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
nut them stickers had corsasport.co.uk on them didnt they? or was that an exmaple? lol cant remember

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
make some flyers on word or something and go sticking them under wipers of random corsa's lol, i was talkin to a couple of owners at little fruit n veg shop, parked in the car park were three highly modified corsa's couple of GSi, but i dont think they signed up :(

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i may have to put my artistic talents to work on some home made flyers

Is that ok Lee? i'll post up and designs for your approval ofcorse :D

Also i thought an eye catching signature that we can use on other sites with a link in it could be an easy way for people to check the site out and maybe sign up...

·
Registered
801 Posts
Imo - Better to keep it a smaller, hardcore community, so you don't attract twats. But thats my two penneth! :p

·
Registered
390 Posts
how about wee build the community to as large as we possibly can, while banning any idiots along the way!!

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
ill join your meet LAD ;) hehe

im with stuart, smaller with decent members is better than big with idiots.... but advertising is still needed :) when people join they will see pretty quick what we're about ;)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I say we just see how it develops and if any twats come along ban them as we go. We've already had a couple who haven't had chance to spoilt it and have been dealt with swiftly.

Dearing5 the stickers are just and example of how they will turn out. As soon as me and Lee_H get ours I'll update the thread with pictures of the allcorsa stickers.

LAD VXL get your flyer designs posted and I'll let you know what I think. We do also have a banner to put into a signature, it may be a bit big but here it is:

just right click and save as then host it yourself, or add this text into your signature area:
Code:
[IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/corsacant/signature/AllCorsa-Sig.gif[/IMG]
There is a space just after [IMG, delete this to make the code work properly, I had to put the space in otherwise the pic came up and it wouldn't show the code.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks great Lee, very classy :D

Would be better if it was half the height though really, some sites mite not allow it........i'll give it a go ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Looks good, I would put it in my signiture, but since this is the only main forum I post on, it wouldn't help much :D

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Cheers Laura.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone put any stickers on there side windows yet? am thinking about it cause my side windows look pretty bare.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
when you enter the code into your sig block on whatever forum, you should be able to highlight it and make it into a hyperlink, not all forums allow this though.
Cjz0r or someone may know of another way.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts