All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been working on the car alot recently and am in the process of uprating bits and bobs ready for my conversion. Been looking at getting myself a decent set of coilovers but am so confused on the best set for my budget :confused:. Looking to spend about £200 could stretch to £250. Looking for decent handling and getting the car sitting lower and preferably something that won't break my spine :thumbs_up:. Would really appreciate any help!

Cheers,

Tubz

·
Registered
3,110 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have the fk ak coilovers on mine, they were 170 quid just over a year ago from supernovas. I haven't driven any other corsas with different suspension so can't compare them to anything but I think they handle very well, no body roll at all but the ride is harsh.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well for coilovers you will only get cheap coilys for that money, i only budgeted the same £200 and founfd the ones on ebay good, obviously quality not as good as spax or whoever. But you get the look and does stiffen suspension, well worth the money i got the jom ones and they are tuv stamped.
Nice one... I was looking at those but haven't heard much about them but its nice to hear something positive... Will look more into them and will see how i get on. Should buy a set by saturday at the latest :thumbs_up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts