All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I would ask you about,anybody knows a good paintshop, which makes proper aerosol mixes for cars by colour codes?

Non-Halfords kind please:)

·
Registered
590 Posts
ibys probably got the right idea, most paint shops that mix paints probably don't have the stuff to put it into an aerosol can. but if you have a color code ebay is probbably the best idea. and probably cheaper.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Hello there!

I would ask you about,anybody knows a good paint shop, which makes proper aerosol mixes for cars by colour codes?

Non-Halfords kind please:)
Body Shop paint is water base so no good from a spray can and tbh Halfords paint is normally a very good colour match just don't buy very cheap paints as half the time the colour match is crap and they spray like water no matter how long you shake the cans.

·
Registered
223 Posts
theres a place in tyseley, birmingham that can mix their own paint and put it into an aerosol can, my mate only buys his paint from them, although i have no idea what theyre called, i only know where they are, ill find out if youre still interested?

·
Registered
459 Posts
You're in Northern Ireland, same as me, look up fiona_mcgowan123 on ebay if you're looking rattle cans. However if you're painting anything car related with rattle cans you'll not get a very good finish and it'll chip very easily. With the amount you'd be spending on cans fixing it you'd have been better off getting it sprayed by a professional.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts