All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the dip beam bulb size is on these (I guess the standard headlights is H4 ?

I've got a set of H1 HID gas discharge bulbs on my Xantia, and they are brilliant, so they are coming out and hopefully go into the corsa :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if I go for a car and decide to keep its OEM headlights, I'll get some dual beam HIDs and sell the H1 kit on as its not staying in the Xantia.

I just checked on Ebay and the projectors aren't that cheap are they :(

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Well, if I go for a car and decide to keep its OEM headlights, I'll get some dual beam HIDs and sell the H1 kit on as its not staying in the Xantia.

I just checked on Ebay and the projectors aren't that cheap are they :(
No it pays to find some second hand :)

I'm selling my Corsa B angel eyes but i think your after the C aren't you?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get the newest car I can Laura, so if a C come up for the right money, I'll take a very close look at it.

The C models have the slim tail lights don't they as I've seen a 5 door 1.7 GLS D on a 2000 plate (W) with these on but no indication that its a C model ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got some HID H1 bulbs which I'm removing from my Xantia. How much did your HID kit go for in the end.

If I put a HID kit in my daughters car, it will be the dual beam kit in the standard headlights as the car is going to have to remain as close to standard in the mods to factory as possible for the insurance , Shame really as the projectors are really nice :cool:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'll get the newest car I can Laura, so if a C come up for the right money, I'll take a very close look at it.

The C models have the slim tail lights don't they as I've seen a 5 door 1.7 GLS D on a 2000 plate (W) with these on but no indication that its a C model ?
the lights you saw were on a corsa B 5 door. corsa C's started the year after i believe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts