All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Thought i'd ask on here before I take the car apart on Saturday and look for myself. Basically, recently the corsa's (B Model) passenger side suspension sounds like its knocking? I have fitted an aftermarket suspension kit ( I'm assuming its probably something to do with this as it was cheap...) The FK-AK street kit.

I just wanted your thoughts on what it could be before I have a look on saturday? It only appears to knock when I go over speedbumps (slowly aswell) or when turning left I hear like a clicking knocking noise. I've turned the wheel on full lock and had a look at the suspension without jacking it up yet but I can't seem to see anything out of the ordinary.

Please note its lowered 75mm all around aswell.

Cheers,

Tom

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
You sure it's not the exhaust hitting rear beam? Common fault and mentioned lots for times on the site

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You sure it's not the exhaust hitting rear beam? Common fault and mentioned lots for times on the site
I did infact look at this awhile back as I have an aftermarket exhaust too. I resolved that by strapping rubbers to the rear axel and now that's stopped. The knockings definately coming from the front left I can feel it when it knocks.

I'm wondering if it could be the center box on the exhaust? Recently I literally got stuck on top of a speed bump and had to push the car off it with an almighty scrape and the center box is for sure 100% blown (which I also am planning to fix)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Centre box isn't front left though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.