All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just askin for ure advice a few ppl r tellin me to use a panel filter and drill holes in da bottom for a gd sound and some are seyin use a cone filter and i dnt no wat one to choose wats ure oppinions ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers pal its just i work at vauxhall and some sey dey sound rubbish and i wanna gd sound from it
and how many holes like?

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
have a look in the tutorial section, you should get a good idea of what to do from there. Depends what sound you want, but bigger holes give a deeper sound.

·
Registered
408 Posts
drilled airbox is the best on vauxhall engines. When cone filters are put on the smaller vauxhall engines like the 1.0, 1.2 etc they take in alot of hot air which gives really bad flat spots an sometimes can blow the air flow meter.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer well put it back on, with it drilled on the side away from the engine, have you seen the tutorial? If you can try get another cold air feed leading to the holes as well.

·
Registered
476 Posts
yes seen the tutorial so i will do that and put the cold air feed back on as well also do you think the that i should put the induction pipe what i got with my k&n up to where the holes are ?

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Just askin for ure advice a few ppl r tellin me to use a panel filter and drill holes in da bottom for a gd sound and some are seyin use a cone filter and i dnt no wat one to choose wats ure oppinions ?
Weeksy, please can you try not to use 'txt tlk' on the forum, its hard to read and understand without taking time over it! Also its against the forums rules :)

CJ
Forum enforcer

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
im going to post a new thread up tonight about what ive done to my box, currently running 2 cold feeds :p

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah ive put my standard box back on, just de-restricted and drilled it, sounds as good as my old cone filter and works just as well.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You'll probably find it works slightly better than the cone filter due to utilising the heat preventing effect sof the airbox.
Simplified I mean you probably won't notice as many flat spots.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Swiss Cheese style as my dad said after i did mine

1 - 20 of 22 Posts