All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what airfresheners(sp?:confused:) has everyone got in their cars. I have just bought one of them black ice trees, cant say I rate it highly need 2 new one so any good suggestions. If I get a few good ones will make thread into a poll lol.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What they smell like, I actually have the england dice in as well now I have remembered but the smell of them wore off quite a while ago lol.

·
Registered
670 Posts
my air is as fresh as maccy ds! Inside of my car needs a very good tidying.

I need to put an air freshner in!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually seen the new car smell one, and the vanilla one. There was bout 10 of them infront of the black ice tree, so I took them all off to get to the black ice, but me trying to put the rest back on is a different story;)
Now after doing all that I have realised black ice, smells nothing like black ice should do :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
iv got an old valinarama magic tree, but it stopped smelling ages ago, it always just used to smell of smoke, but now iv stopped smoking its starting to smell of leather because of my interior, its a pretty nice smell actually, who'd of thought dead cow would smell nice? :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I have the new car tree but it's a bit over powering if you open the packet. Then it wears out after 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I cant stand the smell of car air fresheners, they give me a headache, yeah i know im weird :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
anyone had the jelly foot things berrys and strawberry are nice

1 - 20 of 34 Posts