All Corsa Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i noticed a few people with all corsa stickers in the rear window of therre cars - where do u get these froms?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Allcorsa has its own sticker merchant, Lee_H, however this is one set design so many people are now getting them elsewhere. i know Steve got his made on e-bay he will post a link im sure.
Josh what font is your stickers?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Cheers :thumbs_up: just trying to find somewhere who do that font

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I will be getting batches made up of the one i designed as Lee is happy for me to be one of the sticker suppliers on here.

Sizes will be:

Small = 240mm x 40mm (£2.50 posted)
Large = 300mm x 60mm (£3.00 posted) - size I have

If anyone is interested then let me know by creating a list of names so that i know how many to order up.

They will also be for exterior application and in white.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
When steve has made a batch up I'm going to update the original sticker thread for him. All enquiries can then be made in that thread :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Sorry guys was at parents home for weekend for my 21st birthday just back now.

Yea they will be that design that josh has posted of mine that will be getting made up for now.

Other designs may be produced in the future but for now it will just be this one.

Webbo - feel free to make an "interested" list stating your username and whether you'd want small or large - just so I know how much to get made up first time round :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.